Monday 21 January 2019

Sometimes, We Need A Break...|| Life Update & Revival

Hello!

I have to admit, it's a little weird being back here. It's been over a year...nearly two since I last signed on to this blog, and a lot has happened since 2017. The reason I stopped posting here was simply because...well, I wasn't reading. And reading is kind of vital for a book blog.

I hit a massive bout of low energy. I had no motivation, no interest in reading. It made me sad, of course it did, reading had been something that I had loved doing my whole life, and there I was at 19 giving up on my favourite passtime, just because I couldn't be bothered. This blog became a hidden relic of my shame, something I never mentioned to people in case they questioned me about it.

But enough is enough. 

2019 is going to be my year. I know everyone says that every year, but I mean it. This year will be my year. I've read two books this year already, which is more than I read in 2017 as a whole I'm pretty sure, and I'm going to start blogging again. 

So if you're still around, or if you're new, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Connie, a former avid reader, a student and an all round busy person. I love travelling and have been lucky enough to see a lot of the world, (and I will be sharing my adventures on here as well) and this year I'm going to read. I will be posting reviews of books twice a week if my school work permits, and I'll update you guys when I have a regular schedule. I love talking and interacting with fellow readers and you can find me at the following URLs:

Twitter: @connie_dalt
Tumblr: suchamagicalconcept.tumblr.com
Instagram: @conniedalt 
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/sunstormsandthunderclouds
Bloglovin': https://www.bloglovin.com/@sunstormsandthunderclouds

Peace n stuff, 

Connie x 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Connie. I relate to this so much. I've been slacking with my blog and I'm trying to make 2019 my year too.
    Vivien @ Pages of Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad somebody could relate! Hopefully we can both make this our year! I've spent the past month travelling, but now I'm home it's time for books, books, books!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're back. Are you going to blog about the same topics or introduce new ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm gonna keep talking about books of course! But I've been doing a lot of travelling etc so I might do some travel posts! But I'm still trying to figure out what people want to see/read!

      Delete