Friday 6 November 2015

Cover Appreciation -How I Found You by Gabriella Lepore


As a lot of people know, especially book lovers on Instagram, How I Found You by Gabriella Lepore was re-released this year by OfTomes Publishing. With this release brought the beautiful new cover, and it is definitely something that deserves it's own post. 

my copy with a bookmark that came too

This book was one that I had read earlier on in the year, around May I think, and when I saw the new cover, I knew it had to be mine as I'd absolutely adored the book. 5 star worthy! The inside is formatted beautifully as well: 


taken from my instagram @conniedalt

There are some amazingly beautiful books out there, and this is just one of them, so expect to see more cover appreciation posts in the future. Go and check out How I Found You on Amazon (here: x), it's also available on Kindle too, and check out OfTomes and Gabriella Lepore's other works as well!

Let me know about any other books you think are beautifully designed! Also if you'd like to see a full review of this book! 

My Links: 

Goodreads: sunstormsandthunderclouds
Twitter: @conniedalt
Instagram: @conniedalt
Tumblr: suchamagicalconcept.tumblr.com
Bloglovin': see the widget at the side!

0 comments:

Post a Comment