Wednesday 4 November 2015

Reading Challenge Goal Setting!


I am a huge believer in Goal setting, I think very methodically and I think writing down my goals and putting them out into the world is a very important way to stick to them! 

Every month, I try and take part in a reading challenge in some form, usually on the YA Buddy Reader's Corner group on Goodreads. This month, and next month's, challenge is a series to finish any series you've started to go into the new year with a clean slate! 

Below is a list of series that I hope to finish and at the end of November and December, I'll share my progress!

  • House of Night by PC and Kristen Cast
  • The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot
  • A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
  • The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine 
These are the main series that I aim to finish in the next two months, I'm basically half way through all of them so far, so hopefully this is an achievable goal!

QOTD: Do you have many unread series? 

Links: 

Twitter: @conniedalt
Instagram: @conniedalt
Tumblr: suchamagicalconcept.tumblr.com
Bloglovin': https://www.bloglovin.com/people/connie8410-15529971


0 comments:

Post a Comment