Wednesday 10 August 2016

Project TBR || Reading Challenge

I know what you're thinking, Connie, Project TBR is supposed to be started in January, why are you starting in August? 

Well, before this month, I hadn't separated my unread books and when I did, I filled a whole IKEA Benno tower with 69 books. I owned 69 unread books, compared to the 300 books I own in total, that number is relatively small. 

However, I want it to be even smaller. 

Therefore, every week, until I finish it, I will be updating you on what books I read off my physical TBR list along with challenges and reviews along the way! So here is the first update: 

Books Owned Unread: 69

Read 01/08/16-10/08/16

  • Matched by Ally Condie
  • Airhead by Meg Cabot
  • Hereafter by Tara Hudson
  • Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
  • Shadow Souls by LJ Smith
  • Under the Hawthorne Tree by Martina Conlan-McKenna
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling 
New Total of books unread: 61

I will be updating you all every Sunday, so keep an eye out for this Sunday's update!

QOTD: how many unread books do you own?


0 comments:

Post a Comment